WELIKE SLEEPS: TENANG VILLAS NUSA LEMBONGAN
Posted on December 13 2016
Home sweet island home! We've travel to our favorite island Nusa Lembongan a few times a year. Check out our latest Nusa Lembongan vlog and photo diary here!
There are many amazing places to stay on the island. Last month we discovered a new gem right on top of the main hill 'jungut batu' called Tenang Villas via The Lembongan Traveller. Just a walk away from our favorite brekkie and sunset spot The Deck, SUP and surf!
We stayed at the 3 bedroom villa with pool with our boyfriends and 2 other friends. Each bedroom has a private bathroom and the living, kitchen and pool area are super spacious and lovely to hang! They also have 1 and 2 bedroom villas and there is an incredible 6 bedroom complex on top of the venue with the most incredible view ever.
What we like
- The location is perfect: on the main hill, close to our favorite brekkie and sunset spot The Deck and just a walk away to jump in the ocean for a surf of SUP session. (Plus it's a good work out with all the stairs ;)
- It's very private, serene and cozy. Perfect for couples, families or a bigger group of friends / family!
- The interior is so nice, clean and light. Just how we like it! The living and kitchen area are open space and the couches are super comfy.
- The Villa Manager and the team are so so so sweet! They'll await you when you arrive with the boat and can arrange your bikes (75.000 Rupiah per dag), trips (must do the snorkeling with manta rays!!) and even in-house massages. Love!
- Aircon in the rooms. And super comfy beds. Slept like baby's.
- Good Wi-Fi!
- The pool and garden are super nice and clean. Big plus for the outdoor tropical shower!
- View on the ocean and the mountains, we love to wake up super early to watch the sunrise!
Here are a few pictures of our stay, hope you'll love them! Or watch our vlog here with more island goodness. -x-