GOODLIFE AT THE CASA
Posted on March 14 2016
As you might've seen on Insta we've been happily taking our 'villalife' next level the last weeks. From the sickest pool villas and cute boutique hotels to beach huts and surf shacks; we're roaming the island to find and share with you our favorite places to stay in Bali! This new edit is called #welikesleeps, hope you like it : )
Canggu Villa: Casa Ocean View
First home for a three days was the stunning Casa Ocean View in Canggu. We were lucky enough to be one of the first guests in their brand new home one month ago. Our good friend -well known stylist, artist and creative babe- Ozlem Esen Mell and hubby Jared Mell recently started @balistyles, hosting three incredibly stylish villas (just like the couple itself!): Case Ocean View, Villa Phoenix (see our photos here!) and Villa Amor.
The Casa felt like a dreamy tropical home away from home. The design of the house is open, beachy, serene and beautifully filled with light. Everything is decorated with amazing art, photography and Pinterest worthy tropical cactuses and plants. It has a little private drive-way with entrance to the an open kitchen with lily pond, poolside living room, 4 bedrooms -3 ground level, 1 first floor- (with bathtubs to die for!) a rooftop terrace and an amazing pool with sunbeds. The Casa is a walking distance from Echo Beach, one of our favorite surf breaks, so is it's absolutely perfect if you love your daily surf sessions!
What we like
- The incredibly sick interior details, art and photography
- Sweetest staff ever, they're around during the day. Made us happy with their homemade Bali coffee with cinnamon, so good! Can make brekkie too if you want.
- Option to stumble out of bed or from the dining table straight into the pool. Need we say more?
- Swimming from one room to the other (bonus points)
- It's very private and peaceful, great to get sh*t done, simply relax or making memorable moments with friends or family
- The rooftop view on the ocean on one side and mountains on the other. Perfect for sunset hangs with friends
- Having our fave surf break Echo Beach in the backyard (just walking distance or a quick barefoot bike ride away)
- Grabbing a Nalu Bowl just around the corner
- Being in Canggu at itself, close to town's best brekkie and lunch spots and a little sunset party at Old Mans
- And last but not least: Ozzie and Jared being simply freakin' amazing as hosts!
Curious how Ozlem and Jared styled Villa Phoenix? See our photos here!
-x- Pris & Eve
PS. Don't forget to let us know your favorite places to stay in the comments.
View from the rooftop terrace
Outside living area, with first master bedroomOzlem and Jared have always had the best style!Quick meeting situation going on (probably deciding where to eat) In between Peony Swimwear shootings
Did we already mention it was SO hot? Could not be in the sun for 10 minutes without melting. PS. Aircon in the rooms, yes!